- Do you ever feel like you don’t know what to confess in the Sacrament of confession?
- Do you just keep confessing the same things over and over?
- Maybe it’s been a long time since you have taken advantage of this Sacrament.
- Or maybe you are afraid to go to this Sacrament of Love, believing yourself unworthy of God’s forgiveness?
- Did you know this Sacrament is not only about receiving God’s forgiveness, but also about receiving His grace to be a stronger, better version of ourselves?
Join us through this journey of Lent, as we explore how God reaches out to each of us with his mercy. A Lent to Remember communicates God’s invitation to each one of us to come experience his indescribable love this Lent.
Wed. Feb 21, 7:00PM – Forgiven: Where Are You –
Have you ever felt lost and alone, isolated in guilt? Like the Prodigal Son among the pigs, we know that we have sinned. But God won’t leave us there—he searches for us and runs to welcome us home in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Wed. Feb 28, 7:00PM – Forgiven: An Encounter With Mercy.
We are not defined by our mistakes. In Confession, Jesus invites us to encounter his mercy and be healed by his love. When he tells us “Go and sin no more,” he also gives us the grace to do so.
Wed. Mar 7, 7:00PM – Forgiven: Embraced in Mercy, The Rite Explained
Whether you go to Confession regularly or a decade ago, this session guides you step-by-step through the deeper meaning of every aspect of the Rite–what it is, why we do it, and how it impacts your life.
Wed. Mar 14, 7:00PM – Forgiven: The Paschal Mystery
“The Paschal Mystery” is a phrase we hear and use in the Mass and sacramental rites, but do we understand what it means in the greater story of Salvation, from the Passover in Egypt to the Last Supper and Crucifixion of Jesus?
Wednesday, Mar 21st – Christ the Redeemer – Fr. Christopher Mann