Join us for these upcoming events:
Monday, March 2 – 7:00 PM – Deacon Anthony Cioe – Inspirational speaker – Becoming a Joyful Missionary Disciple
- Through Baptism we are called to share our faith with others. Yet, most of us fall short of this call. What makes it so hard for us to share our faith with others?
- This presentation: Explains
- “Missionary Discipleship” within the context of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, The Joy of the Gospel
- Defines our role as “Missionary Disciples”
- Identifies the Four Tenets of Missionary Discipleship namely: Encounter, Accompany, Community, and Send
- Clears away the internal roadblocks so that we are better able to share our faith with all whom we encounter.
Wednesday, March 18 – 7:00 PM – Prayer Group: Deep Conversion
For those who would like to grow a deeper relationship with Christ, by growing in virtue. We will look at the levels of conversion, and types of prayer. Each month we will be given a challenge to root out common sins and defects and to replace with corresponding virtue. Oftentimes, we may try to attack all of our faults at once, and end up not getting anywhere in our spiritual life. This group will work together to take manageable steps each month, to keep moving forward towards the goal of union with Christ.
Doors open at 6:30.
Light refreshments served.
Remember all events are free unless otherwise noted. Open to anyone ages 18 and up! (Younger if accompanied by parent.)
Check back regularly to ensure you see all the additions to the schedule!